2024年5月2日 星期四

43. Jesus takes me away!

 

God’s will is in my heart

After a period of darkness, I couldn't get out, I worked overtime every day, I couldn't adapt to society, and I didn't know how to interact with people?

One day I read Elijah begging the Lord for death, saying, "Take my life, O Lord, for I am not greater than my fathers." (1 Kings 19:4) I couldn't kill myself, I could only ask the Lord for death, so I lay in bed every night and begged for death, and asked the Lord Jesus to take me away, and when I woke up the next morning, I was still alive, and I went to work with my tired body and mind, and it went on for many months, until one night, I put on a tape of "cherish" sung by Tian Yun, and this hymn changed my mind and heart, life maybe is not good enough, I can change my mentality, I wanted to cherish what I have, and looking to the future, and let the Lord rule.

I've been working for ten years, but for me, there are more dark periods than light periods, more positive than negative, when God doesn't take me away, He will definitely use me, and where is God's will?

沒有留言:

張貼留言