2024年5月6日 星期一

59. Right and wrong

I see things differently than the average person. In my dictionary there is only right and wrong, black and white, justice and injustice, some people will go to the gray area, representing the middle ground between black and white, in my no gray area, such as white lies, the definition of me, it is a lie, that is, there is wrong, but I can't see the illusion of good intentions.

Because of this insistence, I suffered a lot in society, and some people even asked me to see a psychologist to solve my excessive justice and fairness. For people like me, I am not open to myself, and I am very strict with myself, especially in words and deeds. I think wrong is wrong, right is right, and I can't stand Christians taking wrong for right, like pastors who celebrate a church wedding for a Christian and they say, "Evangelize for unbelieving family members. The Bible says that in 2 Corinthians 6:14-16, the apostle Paul said, "Do not be yoked together with the unbelievers." What fellowship does righteousness have with unrighteousness, what is the communion between light and darkness, what is the connection between Christ and the names of Belette (Satan), and what is the same between the temple of God and idols?" For we are the temple of the living God, as God said, "I will dwell among them, and I will walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people." Why would these spiritual leaders rather sin against God than against people? Peter and John said, "Obey you (people), and disobey God, which is right or not before God, and decide for yourselves." (Acts 4:19).

When I was living in Shanghai for a long time, I attended a family group of a church where the group leader said, "Tell the left and right sisters that love is unreasonable. God is righteous, He loves us, and He is reasonable. This congregation wanted the sisters to obey and obey the pastor and the small group leader, does the Bible have a saying, obey God, and submit to the superior and the ruler only if it does not violate God's principles. In God, we are all confessed by faith, I often obey God rather than sinful people, I am reasonable in everything, and I don't want to say much to some unreasonable Christians, so I have to ask the Lord to judge.

I exhort some unrighteous Christians to replace white with black, whether you are a pastor, a missionary, or a new believer, in Hebrews 10:26-31, "For if we deliberately sin after we have come to the knowledge of the truth, there will be no more sacrifice for sin, but fear awaits judgment and the fire that consumes all enemies." How do you think the punishment for a man who transgresses the Law of Moses and dies without mercy with two or three witnesses, how much more shall he be punished if he tramples on the Son of God, and takes the blood of the covenant that sanctifies him as ordinary, and despises the Holy Spirit of grace?" For we know that God says, "I am avenged, and I will pay it." (Deuteronomy 32:35) and "The Lord will judge his people." What a terrible thing it is to fall into the hands of the living God.

沒有留言:

張貼留言