2024年5月2日 星期四

41. Deceit

I've been honest since I was a child, and somebody called to my dad on the phone, and he said, "I'm not here!" and I replied, "My dad said he's not there. Dad always said, "My stupid daughter! After that, whenever I looked for my father, I would pass it on to my mother, and deceit never find it in my dictionary.

After graduating, I stepped out of society and I often did things that conflicted with my beliefs, such as cheating, and my team leader told me to lie to my boss to keep my job. I don't know what a party was, and when we had a dinner, we had to toast each other, and I got drunk for two hours even when I smell it, let me alone for drinking. I often confessed my mistakes to the Lord, I didn't repent, my heart was miserable, and I didn't know where to go.

Seeing the injustice of society, the injustice cannot be done, the black and white are not clear, and the work was also very painful, I thought that many Christians who had come out of society were also trapped in the shield. To whom can save us from this life of death?

沒有留言:

張貼留言